Aspose.Words for Android via Java 18.1 Release Notes
There are 60+ improvements and fixes in this regular monthly release. The most notable are:
- Performance improvements.
- Improved character spacing control logic.
- Improved space shrinking for Verdana font.
- Improved “allow handing punctuation” handling when kerning is enabled.
- Fixed clip issue with semi-broken tables.
- Fixed draw order of wrapped shapes in 2013 mode.
- Fixed repeated header height problem during field update.
- Fixed the bug causing error in page numbers in multi-page documents rendered into PostScript.
- Proper calculation of undocumented margins in DrawingML Charts implemented.
- Horizontal axis of Bubble Chart scaling fixed.
- Vertical axis of 3DArea Chart scaling fixed.
- MS Word 2016 approach for rendering of DrawingML Charts axis labels implemented; (Labels are rotated to fit the chart).
- Fixed rendering of Legend markers for 3D-LineChart.
- Improved rendering of composite (with multiple series) charts.
- Chart title with ManualLayout rendering fixed.
‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 18.1 also includes the current ‘Aspose.Words for Java’ features. See the full list of changes in Aspose.Words for Java 18.1 Release Notes.
Full List of Issues Covering all Changes in this Release
|Upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java (18.1)||New Feature|
Since the code base of ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ matches the code of relevant .NET and Java versions, most of the changes, enhancements and fixes included in the Aspose.Words for .NET 18.1 and Aspose.Words for Java 18.1 are also included in this ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 18.1.