Aspose.Words for Android via Java 18.5 Release Notes
Contents[ Hide ]
This page contains release notes for Aspose.Words for Android via Java 18.5.
There are 70+ improvements and fixes in this regular monthly release. The most notable are:
- API’s codebase is upgraded to the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java.
- Added public property StructuredDocumentTag.Color
- Improved logic to detect the encoding of a short TXT file.
- Fixed line wrapping with trailing spaces at the end
- Fixed issue with paragraph after spacing in headers/footers
- Fixed issue with table width when widthAfter is specified for a jagged table
- Fixed issue with table width with complex column layout and default widths
- Fixed breaking of floating table row in compatibility mode
- Fixed issue with floating frame pushed from the page because of invalid wrap point
- Implemented support for “distribute space” and “distribute letter” types of alignment when rendering Ruby objects
- Improved rendering of a Doughnut DrawingML Chart with multiple series
- Improved rendering of DrawingML Charts data labels with the direct layout and a layout specified in the extension properties
- Fixed a problem with metafile rendering when glyph offsets were wrongly read for EMF_EXTTEXTOUT record with glyph indices
- Fixed a problem with processing of control character (U+0019) in the text when rendering
- Fixed a problem with Adobe “Fast Find” function (words searching) in rendered PDF documents
- Fixed a bug with inaccurate processing of EMR_ALPHABLEND record while rendering metafiles. This bug caused a loss of fill in some figures
- Fixed a bug with rendering of PieChart data label separator when it is set directly
- Fixed rendering of a dashed line shapes with a shadow
- LINQ Reporting Engine supports ?. and ? null-conditional operators in template expressions
‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 18.5 also includes the current ‘Aspose.Words for Java’ features. See the full list of changes in Aspose.Words for Java 18.5 Release Notes.
Full List of Issues Covering all Changes in this Release
|Upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java (18.5)||New Feature|
Since the code base of ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ matches the code of relevant .NET and Java versions, most of the changes, enhancements and fixes included in the Aspose.Words for .NET 18.5 and Aspose.Words for Java 18.5 are also included in this ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 18.5.