Aspose.Words for Android via Java 20.9 Release Notes
There are 86 improvements and fixes in this regular monthly release. The most notable are:
- Culture/Locale tables are synchronized with Windows/.NET now. So now we can read/write Windows-generated documents with “strange” Cultures: Pseudo, Invariant, de-De with Phone sort, Chinese with Bopomofo sort, etc.
- VbaReferenceCollection and related types are exposed publicly.
- Implemented support of footnotes upon loading PDF documents.
- Implemented rendering of metafiles with EMF+ containers.
- The FormField font formatting API was extended.
Since the code base of ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ matches the code of relevant .NET and Java versions, most of the changes, enhancements, and fixes included in the Aspose.Words for .NET 20.9 and Aspose.Words for Java 20.9 are also included in this ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 20.9.