Aspose.Words for Android via Java 21.10 Release Notes
There are 246 improvements and fixes in this release. The most notable are:
- Added ability to insert GIF images into the document.
- Added new Pdf save option - ExportLanguageToSpanTag.
- Added new public property SaveOptions.ExportGeneratorName.
- Implemented field updating public callback.
- License checking is updated to tolerate “suspicious” complex environments.
- Added an ability to get CustomNumberStyleFormat of ListLevel.
- Make it possible to get the string representation of the ListLevel object for the specified index.
- Implemented export of triangular gradients into PDF in native (vector) form.
- Implemented logical structure for comments rendering to PDF.
- Added an ability to get ParentRegion through the MailMergeRegionInfo.
- Added new public methods and properties to work with gradient fills and gradient stops.
- Introduced an intuitive capability to change the appearance of a structured document tag.
Since the code base of ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ matches the code of relevant .NET and Java versions, most of the changes, enhancements, and fixes included in the Aspose.Words for Java 21.8, Aspose.Words for Java 21.9 and Aspose.Words for Java 21.10 are also included in this ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 21.10.