Aspose.Words for Android via Java 21.12 Release Notes
There are 150 improvements and fixes in this release. The most notable are:
- New UseAttachments option has been implemented to display the attachments panel in rendered PDF documents.
- Added a new ChmLoadOptions class.
- Added LoadOptions.ProgressCallback property.Implemented ability to get OOXML of content control.
- Implemented loading previously saved font search cache to speed up the font cache initialization process upon rendering.
- Added recognition of non-standard footnotes in PDF documents during the import workflow.
- Implemented support for ‘Allow Latin text to wrap in the middle of a word’ feature
- Implemented workaround for SkiaSharp bug, which causes application crash on Linux when new SkiaSharp 2.80.3 is used.
Since the code base of ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ matches the code of relevant .NET and Java versions, most of the changes, enhancements, and fixes included in the Aspose.Words for Java 21.11 and Aspose.Words for Java 21.12 are also included in this ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 21.12.