Aspose.Words for Android via Java 22.3 Release Notes
There are 281 improvements and fixes in this release. The most notable are:
- Implemented rendering into PDF with PDF/UA-1 compliance. This option assumes compliance with document special accessibility requirements.
- Improved rendering of operators in MathML formulas.
- Introduced a new option to control conflicting styles behavior upon import.
- Added an ability to get saving progress notifications through the SaveOptions.ProgressCallback.
- Provided dynamic text color setting using LINQ Reporting Engine.
- AZW3 format (KF8 is another name of the format) is now supported for loading.
- Added an ability to get custom field data which is associated with the field.
- Saving progress notifications were extended for HTML-based and XAML-based flow formats.
- Provided an ability to convert Shapes to SVG images upon export to HTML, MHTML or EPUB.
- Implemented list numbering export to PDF logical structure.
- Added saving to PDF 2.0 and several other improvements in PDF output.
- Improved DML chart axis scaling algorithm.
- Saving progress notifications were extended for TXT format.
- Improved table comparing algorithm.
- Provided comments syntax in LINQ Reporting.
Since the code base of ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ matches the code of relevant .NET and Java versions, most of the changes, enhancements, and fixes included in the Aspose.Words for Java 22.1, Aspose.Words for Java 22.2 and Aspose.Words for Java 22.3 are also included in this ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 22.3.