Aspose.Words for Android via Java 22.6 Release Notes
There are 272 improvements and fixes in this release. The most notable are:
- Added saving to PDFA-4 and several other improvements in PDF output.
- Implemented reading of Photoshop metadata resolution in Jpeg images.
- Provided an ability to manipulate with DrawingML chart legend entries.
- Implemented ability to specify the name of an xls/xlsx file the DrawingML chart is linked to.
- Implemented a new mode of import HTML block-level elements.
- Added support for loading EPUB documents.
- Added support for loading XML documents.
- Added support of “Envelope No. 10” page size for printing.
- Implemented rendering of a border box around the MathML formulas and the strike lines.
- Improved font detection when rendering characters in MathML formulas.
- Improved text wrapping for RTL paragraphs with custom left indent.
- Improved table grid computation for formats other than doc/docx.
- Add support for gradient, texture and pattern fills in Charts.
- Implemented rendering PDFs directly to fixed formats without intermediate flow layout.
- Implemented a solid text fill effect inheritance exception that mimics the behavior of MS Word.
- Add loading progress notification for ODT documents.
Since the code base of ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ matches the code of relevant .NET and Java versions, most of the changes, enhancements, and fixes included in the Aspose.Words for Java 22.4, Aspose.Words for Java 22.5 and Aspose.Words for Java 22.6 are also included in this ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 22.6.