Aspose.Words .NET 220.127.116.11 Hot Fix Release Notes
Contents[ Hide ]
This page contains release notes for Aspose.Words .NET 18.104.22.168 Hot Fix
- Added public classes to create/modify tab stops and tab leaders. See the TabStops and TabStop classes.
- Export heading styles as bookmarks into PDF. See the Document.SaveOptions, PdfExportBookmarkLevel property.
- Added public constructor to the Comment class so you can create comments in a document.
- Support paragraph keep with next on the same page when exporting to PDF
- List items having different paragraph formatting look identical in Word but different when converted to PDF.
- Unknown list number style error while saving in SaveFormat.FormatAsposePdf.
- Line spacing issues when exporting to PDF. Conversion is more exact now.
- Setting LocaleID does not influence the language setting, seeing in statusbar of MS Word.
- ‘End of body is out of sync’ error when openning document in Aspose.Words.
- ‘Expected to get tabs sprm only once for a paragraph’ error when openning document in Aspose.Words.
- ‘Unexpected table state at the end of the cell’ error when openning document in Aspose.Words.
- Aspose.Pdf throws for images and list items with Justify alignment.
- First page header is displayed wrongly in PDF when section start is continuous.