Aspose.Words .NET 188.8.131.52 New Release Notes
Contents[ Hide ]
This page contains release notes for Aspose.Words .NET 184.108.40.206 New Release
- Added a lot of new code examples to the API. Both in C# and VB.NET. The work on code examples continues, we will eventually have examples for all members.
- Added IMailMergeDataSource interface. Now a mail merge is possible from any custom data source.
- Added more resiliency for opening documents that are not entirely valid.
- Added more resiliency against creating invalid documents (empty cells, first cell merged to previous, table at end of section).
- DocumentBuilder InsertXXX methods return the document nodes that they create.
- Imported table is treated by MS Word as ‘corrupted’ in the resulting document.
- A document with some textboxes crashes MS Word on open. A metafile throws value is too large for Int16.
- TextColumns.SetCount to a smaller than current value did not work.
- Error opening encrypted document with table with more than 9 collumns.
- Exception when saving a document as HTML with a scaled image of 1x1 pixel in it.
- Saving to PDF or HTML throws exception when a table contains no rows.
- An extra table row gets visible when saving as HTML and then loading back into Aspose.Words.
- Roman Numerals are not exported to PDF correctly.
- Heading numbering is incorrect when saved in PDF.
- Some links in table of contents did not work in PDF.
- InsertHtml sometimes does not stop marking paragraphs as list members.