Aspose.Words .NET 220.127.116.11 New Release Notes
Contents[ Hide ]
This page contains release notes for Aspose.Words .NET 18.104.22.168 New Release
This is to confirm that Aspose.Words for .NET 4.0.0 Final is released.
- Full support for drawing objects and textboxes in documents.
- New public API for drawing objects in the Aspose.Words.Drawing namespace.
- High-Fidelity export to Rich Text Format 1.8 (RTF).
- High-Fidelity export to WordprocessingML (WordML).
- Export to XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
- Improved HTML import.
- Separate Aspose.Words assemblies provided for .NET 1.x and .NET 2.0.
- Updated demo projects to showcase export to new formats.
This Final version replaces the previously released .
- Performance optimized RTF and WordML exports.
- Added documentation and examples for the Aspose.Words.Drawing namespace.
- Added new class NodeImporter for efficient repeated import of fragments from one document to another. Added ability for users to programmatically detect tracking changes. Export endnotes and footnotes into HTML.
- Export form fields to PDF as form fields.
- Made it easy to insert linked images.
- 1164 - Save images to model during mail merge directly where possible.
- 1188 - When an inline shape has hyperlink attributes, it should write a HYPERLINK field
- 1221 - Textboxes are misplaced during Word2Pdf conversion.
- 1246 - Document opens with ‘stylesheet is empty’ exception.
- 1268 - Graphics causes problems in a multithreaded environment.
- 1278 - When Aspose component uses another Aspose component for demos, put it somewhere else, not in main Bin.
- 1279 - OLE Controls not exported to WML properly.
- 1281 - Doc2Pdf: Regression from 3.7.1 to 4.0.0.
- 1286 - A crossed-out box appear in Word 97 in RTF files.
- 1297 - Limit the size of the document in evaluation mode.
- 1298 - Saving file to HTML format crashes with nasty unhandled error.
- 1299 - Public property FormField.ParentParagraph is obfuscated.