Aspose.Words .NET 18.104.22.168 Hot Fix Release Notes
This is a maintenance release that addresses several issues reported by Aspose.Words customers in importers/exporters as well as some new features.
The highlight of this release is the support of CSS shorthand attributes in HTML import. The very populat “font”, “margins”, “padding” and “background” attributes are now supported.
- 3061 - Support “font” shorthand CSS attribute in HTML import.
- 3054 - Import generic font families from HTML.
- 3042 - Support “padding” shorthand CSS attribute in HTML import.
- 3041 - Support “margins” shorthand CSS attribute in HTML import.
- 1563 - HR tag is not closed properly.
- 1546 - Bullets are lost in doc2html conversion.
- 1358 - Support “background” CSS shorthand during HTML Import.
- 3032 - The reference paragraph for ParagraphRelative positioning is not found.
- 1269 - Columns behave incorrectly.
- 3030 - Support legacy list formatting.
- 3033 - Support reading of empty bookmark names in WordML.
- 3029 - ArgumentOutOfRangeException when reading a WordML file.
- 3020 - When reading multiple copies of same image, read only once to memory.
- 3018 - Write same image only once into WordML.