Aspose.Words .NET 18.104.22.168 Hot Fix Release Notes
Contents[ Hide ]
This page contains release notes for Aspose.Words .NET 22.214.171.124 Hot Fix
Today’s Aspose.Words for .NET 4.2.6 release contains the following fixes and new features (most interesting new features are highlighted):
- 3192 - Document throws “Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.
- 3184 - Document throws “Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: “1062” Key being added: “1062”.
- 3147 - Image in header is ignored.
- 3119 - ‘Unknown structure of an INCLUDEPICTURE field’ exception on document load.
- 3094 - Support versions in DOC.
- 3089 - UpdateFields should take formatting from field value, if possible.
- 3002 - Exception when reading a file with DOCPROPERTY fields.
- 1576 - Add support for embedded OLE documents extraction.
- 1561 - Document throws InvalidCastException on open.
- 1556 - Document throws NullReferenceException on save.
- 1554 - Document throws NullReferenceException on save.
- 1521 - Unknown structure of an INCLUDEPICTURE field.
- 1516 - ‘Unknown hyperlink format’ when opening the document.
- 1243 - Setting Font formatting of a run sets the same formatting for a previous run.
- 1224 - FormField.SetTextInputValue should keep the existing formatting of the current FormField value text.
- 1531 - Table name is not shown in MergeField event.
- 1530 - Merge field not merged with null value during simple name/value merge.
- 1489 - Merge fields lose formatting.
- 3135 - Inline images are now exported as inline to PDF.
- 1582 - Support SYMBOL fields when exporting to PDF and HTML.
- 1545 - Paragraph which is not bulleted but formatted with bullet style is output incorrectly to AsposePDF.
- 1518 - Some unicode characters are exported to HTML and PDF incorrectly.
- 1500 - Bulleted list item is exported to PDF incorrectly.
- 1354 - A non indented paragraph is exported with indents.
- 773 - Top of text in PDF starts lower than in DOC - result different pagination.
- 625 - List indent different.
- 582 - Hanging indent is not properly handled sometimes during conversion to PDF.
- 257 - If a floating image is anchored to a paragraph that contains inline image, PDF throws.
- 89 - Support header and footer From Edge setting.