Aspose.Words .NET 18.104.22.168 New Release Notes
Contents[ Hide ]
This page contains release notes for Aspose.Words .NET 22.214.171.124 New Release
- 64-bit Windows operating systems are fully supported. Fully tested on Windows Vista x64 and Windows Server 2003 x64.
- Windows Vista is fully supported. Fixed the installer to install smoothly.
- Demo projects for Visual Studio 2003 (.NET 1.1) and Visual Studio 2005 (.NET 2.0) are now included.
- Fully tested with ASP.NET 2.0 64-bit.
- The installer now automatically uninstalls previous Aspose.Words versions. You no longer need to uninstall manually when upgrading.
- Added more information to the Feature Overview regarding supported platforms, development environments and file formats.
- 3344 - Document is garbled during WordML export.
- 3268 - Support section number, page in section number fields when converting to PDF.
- 3145- Bookmark is lost when loading WordML document.
- 3140 - Bookmarks placed in a table cell not found.
- 3134 - Font is lost when inserting a document into another.
- 1542 - SECTIONPAGES field is not output to AsposePDF xml.
- 1522 - Several users report problems when installing AW under Vista.
- 1507 - Saving to HTML stream cause error in ASP.NET 2.0 64.
- If you want to open WebForms (ASP.NET) demos for Visual Studio 2005, you need to have Visual Studio 2005 Service Pack 1 installed. If you try to open WebForms demos in Visual Studio 2005 without Service Pack 1, you will get an error message saying the project format is not supported. Alternatively, you can open the VS2003 WebForms demo project in Visual Studio 2005, go through the conversion wizard and you will have a working project.
- Some of the reports in the demo projects retrieve data from a Microsoft Access database (.mdb). For these reports to work, you need to have Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0 provider installed. There is no 64-bit version of Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0 provider and therefore such reports will throw an error. To workaround, you can switch the output platform from AnyCPU to x86 in the project properties.