Contents[ Hide ]
What is QR Code Generator by Aspose.BarCode for Java?
QR Code Generator by Aspose.BarCode for Java is an open source web application to generate various types of QR Codes using Aspose.BarCode for Java. Its Restful API architecture not only allows generating QR Codes but also embedding them into any websites using the tag.
The mobile-friendly and fully responsive UI of QR Code Generator by Aspose.BarCode for Java is developed using jQuery Ajax, Bootstrap, RequireJS, Backbone.js and is powered by Aspose.BarCode for Java at the Back-end.
Currently, it supports the following features:
- Generate following types of (scan-able) QR Codes:
- Contact (VCard)
- Wifi Password
- Geo Location
- Generate encrypted QR Code for some text.
- Supports following customizations on generated QR Code:
- Resizing or Scaling.
- Selection of Level of Reed-Solomon error correction.
- Foreground and Background Color Selection.
- Save the generated QR Code in different image formats (BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF).
- Generate encrypted QR Code from Plain Text using password-based encryption (PBE)- PBEWITHMD5AND128BITAES-CBC-OPENSSL with OpenSSL compatibility.