Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services is designed to use with all exists on the market Microsoft Reporting Services engines. It is designed for both: easy visual barcode labels development and rich barcode generation with special barcode options.
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services allows visually create more then 70 barcode label formats. These barcode labels can be rendered with high resolution in various formats: BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF and PNG. Moreover, Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services library supports Custom Code features and allows to use all of Aspose.BarCode for .Net rich generation features.
- Generate 60+ barcode symbologies visually with light weight Custom Report Items component or with a few lines of code.
- Wide range of options to manipulate barcode image appearance.
- Generate barcodes with special barcode parameters, like error correction mode, ECI or embedded metadata.
- Create device resolution dependent barcode images.
- Visual barcode label development with embedded visual editor.
- Wide range of the barcode label options as Visual Studio component.
- Custom Code embedding which allows to add all rich barcode generation features from Aspose.BarCode for .Net.
- Multiple barcode visual options and caption areas which allows to generate barcode label in own style.
- High resolution modes from 96 to 600 dpi.
- Barcode label generaton in 5 image formats: BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF and PNG.
- VS2022 / VS2019 / VS2017 / VS2015 / VS2013 / VS2012 / VS2010
- SSRS 2022 / SSRS 2019 / SSRS 2017 / SSRS 2016 / SSRS 2014 / SSRS 2012 / SSRS 2008R2 / SSRS 2008
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services contains two components:
- BarcodeGenerator visual component, built by Custom Report Items technology, allows editing most of features of barcode label visually by embedded editor or component properties.
- BarcodeGenerator class which can be used in Custom Code solutions and provides the same features as BarcodeGenerator class from Aspose.BarCode for .Net.
BarcodeGenerator visual component doesn’t work on SQL Server Express Editions because Custom Report Items technology is not supported by Express Editions. BarcodeGenerator class as Custom Code solution can be used without any limitation even on Express Editions.
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services requires Visual Studio with SQL Server Data Tools or Microsoft Reporting Services Projects Extension installed for enabling all of features of report development.
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services can be used in evaluation mode with the same features as licensed version without any limitations. Main difference from licensed version is barcode image watermark.
In any time, you can obtain Free Temporary License for one month and apply it with ConfigLicense tool which is provided with Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services package.