Product Overview - Aspose.Cells for Android via Java
Welcome to the Aspose.Cells for Android via Java documentation!
Aspose.Cells is a flexible component that enables Android applications to create and manage Excel spreadsheets without requiring Microsoft Excel installed on the system. Unlike similar products from other vendors, Aspose.Cells not only supports spreadsheet generation and other basic file formatting features, but also a number of advanced features. These advanced features make it easy for developers to manipulate spreadsheet contents, cell formatting and file protection. Aspose.Cells also allows you to import data into spreadsheets from different data sources, add common and complex mathematical, date and time, financial, or text formulas and functions. It further supports manipulating charts, pictures, comments, drawing objects and controls.
- Open Plain or Encrypted Excel files (Excel97- Excel2007/2010/2013) from different sources
- Save Excel files (Excel97- Excel2007/2010/2013) in different formats (XLS, XLSX/XLSM, XLTX, XLTM, XLSB, CSV, SpreadsheetML, Tab Delimited, HTML etc.)
- Convert Excel file to PDF document
- Convert Excel spreadsheet to XPS document
- Read and Write OpenDocument Spreadsheet (ODS) format
- Modify the document properties of Excel files
- Hide or show a worksheet
- Show or hide tabs, scroll bars, gridlines, and row and column headers.
- Preview page breaks.
- Set a worksheet’s zoom level.
- Make selected data remain visible while scrolling using freeze panes.
- Protect worksheet contents, objects and scenarios.
Page Setup Options
- Set page orientation, scaling, paper size, and print quality.
- Set page margins for top, left, right, bottom.
- Set headers and footers.
- Set print area and print title.
- Insert horizontal and vertical page breaks at a specified cell.
Rows & Columns Features
- Adjust the column width.
- Auto size the width and height of cells.
- Add or delete rows and columns.
- Hide or show rows and columns.
- Group or ungroup rows and columns.
Data Management Features
- Add data to desired Cells at runtime
- Import data into Worksheets from different data sources
- Retrieve data from cells according to their data types
- Export cells data to Array
- Find or Search specific data in cells
- Set Formulae with Built-in or Add-in Functions
- Add different kinds of Hyperlinks
- Create or Access Named Ranges
- Apply Data Validation and Auto-Filtering
- Apply Subtotals to Worksheet tables
- Apply Number Format Settings for the Cells
- Format Cell as a Date
- Set Text Alignment
- Merge multiple Cells into single one
- Apply different kinds of Font Settings for the Cells
- Apply different Colors to Cells, Fonts, Gridlines, Graphic Objects etc.
- Set Rich Text in a Single Cell
- Apply different Border Settings on Cells
- Apply different Background Patterns on Cells
- Apply Format Settings on a Worksheet, Row or Column etc.
- Apply Conditional Formatting on Cells
Charting & Graphics Features
- Create Different kinds of Charts easily
- Customize Charts by setting their different properties
- Set Data for the Charts dynamically
- Add Custom Charts to Worksheets using API
- Add Pictures to Worksheets at runtime
- Create and Add Comments to cells
- Convert chart to image file
- Convert worksheet to image file
- Supports Formula Calculations using robust Formula Calculation Engine
- Change Source Data of a Pivot Table at runtime
- Create and manipulate PivotTables