What's new in Aspose.Cells for Java
Contents[ Hide ]
This page describes the most interesting new Aspose.Cells features introduced in recent releases.
Aspose.Cells for Java 22.9
- Support to set table formula for cells
- Support to set dynamic array formula with custom function and calculation engine
- Support to set preset gradient settings for gradient fill format
- Support to apply outlline borders with Theme colors for Range
Aspose.Cells for Java 22.8
- Support exporting comments and notes as displayed on sheet to html
- Support specifying worksheets to output while converting to pdf/xps
Aspose.Cells for Java 22.7
- Support to read OOXML format template files which contains abnormal zip data and cannot be processed by java’s ZipInputStream
- Support to export html to a single file with page header/footer
- Support to get absolute position and size of Range(in points)
Aspose.Cells for Java 22.6
- Improvement for calculating and tracing formulas with formula calculation chain
Aspose.Cells for Java 22.5
- Improvement for memory performance of setting cells formula while saving workbook in LightCells mode
Aspose.Cells for Java 22.4
- Enhanced options to control blank cells for exporting CSV.
- Support complicated split and update of conditional formatting for insert/delete operations
Aspose.Cells for Java 22.3
- Support to re-calculate cells which depend on defined name when the defined name is changed and workbook’s calculation chain is enabled.
- Support to get cell’s leafs recursively according to formulas' calculation chain
Aspose.Cells for Java 22.2
- Support to extract defined names from NameCollection by speicified scope filter.
Aspose.Cells for Java 22.1
- Support to generate editable pptx
- Support to import large csv into multiple worksheets when data row/column exceeding limit
- Support to import csv with LightCells
- Support to remove specified external link
- Support to keep formulas while removing external links
Aspose.Cells for Java 21.12
- Support converting Excel to SQL Scripts
- Support importing and exporting plain xml data
- Support to read as much data as possible from corrupted xls file
- Support to interrupt the process of SmartMarker
- Improve performance for adding ranges for conditional formatting and validation
- Set priority as highest for the newly added format condition, just like the behavior of ms excel
Aspose.Cells for Java 21.11
- Support calculating XLookup formula/function.
- Integrate saving json and images to saving workbook.
- Improve performance while converting Excel to HTML.