Contents[ Hide ]
Some effective characteristics of Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services are listed below
- Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services supports tables with grouped rows and footers. The grouping of rows and footers can be setup at design time like other report items.
- Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services supports parameters and global variables as the report data sources.
- Users can use Microsoft Query to create data sources and queries. Microsoft Query is a widely used tool that most users should be and familiar with.
- Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services supports both report-specific data sources and shared data sources created on Report Server in advance. What is more, it is possible to use report-specific data sources at design time and specify shared data sources as report data sources while publishing a report.
- Aspose.Cells for Reporting Service is integrated with Microsoft Reporting Services seamlessly and so users can take full advantage of Reporting Services’ report management, security and delivery options.