- Written completely in C#, works with .NET Framework.
- .NET environment required.
- Supports Windows Forms and ASP.NET applications.
- API reference in HTML and Microsoft Help format.
- Supported .NET Frameworks (2.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.0_ClientProfile, 4.5.0, 4.5.1, 4.6.0, 4.6.2, 4.7, 4.7.2).
- 32-bit OS support.
- 64-bit OS support.
- Create and edit XPS document
- Add or remove pages of XPS document
- Work with canvases, paths and glyphs elements
- Create vector graphics shapes (Path element) using a set of primitives (elliptical arcs, Bezier curve segments and straight line segments)
- Create text strings (Glyphs element)
- Group elements (Canvas element) to manipulate a group as a whole
- Manipulate the appearance of graphics and text strings
- Use brushes of different types including solid color brush, image brush, visual brush etc
- Specify colors in different color spaces including sRGB, scRGB and any space based on ICC profile
- Work with multiple documents inside an XPS document
- Preserve print tickets in opened XPS document if any
- Add default print tickets into new XPS document or an opened one if there’re no tickets in it
- Perform cross-package operations, e.g. add/insert an element from another document (XPS package), assign a property value created in another document’s context, create elements/property values based on file resources created in another document’s context, add/insert a page from another document
- Get a job/document/page print ticket object and link it to another job/document/page
- Manipulate print tickets using the Print Schema model classes
- Save XPS documents as raster images
- Save XPS documents to PDF format
- Manipulate hyperlinks associated with XPS elements
- Save PDF to stream
- Manipulate, save and convert XPS outline items
- Supports PostScript language levels 1-3 with an exception of font types: Type2 (CFF), Type14 (Chameleon), Types 9, 10, 11, 32 (CID-Keyed)
- Save as PDF
- Save as raster image