Pop3Client Activity Logging
Pop3Client activity can be logged by modifying the configSections in the config file. Following are the steps to perform diagnostics logging:
- Add a sectionGroup called “applicationSettings”.
- Add a section called “Aspose.Email.Properties.Settings”.
- Include the setting ImapDiagonosticLog where the file name is defined in the applicationSettings/Aspose.Email.Properties.Settings.
Here is a sample form application which uses Pop3Client to process mail. This whole activity is logged by modifying the App.config file.
- Create a form based application with a single button on it. Add the following sample code for button’s click:
- Add a reference to Aspose.Email.
- Now add the App.Config file and modify it in so that the file contents are as follows:
For C# .NET use the following option
|For VB .NET use the following option|
- Run the code and then observe the Log folder. The following file will be generated.