How to Run the Examples
Download from GitHub
All examples of Aspose.Email for Python via .NET are hosted on GitHub.
- You can either clone the repository using your favorite GitHub client or download the ZIP file from the Github repo.
- Extract the contents of the ZIP file to any folder on your computer. All the examples are located in the Examples folder.
- Data folder at the root folder of Examples contains input files. It is mandatory that you download the Data folder along with the examples project.
- Run the command pip install Aspose.Email-for-Python-via-NET in the command prompt to install Aspose.Email for Python via .NET. For additional ways to install Aspose.Email for Python via .NET, please visit this link.
- Open RunExamples.py, all the examples are called from here.
- Uncomment the examples you want to run from within the project.
Please feel free to reach out using our Forums if you have any issues setting up or running the examples.
If you like to add or improve an example, we encourage you to contribute to the project. All examples and showcase projects in this repository are open source and can be freely used in your own applications.
To contribute, you can fork the repository, edit the source code and create a pull request. We will review the changes and include it in the repository if found helpful.