Synchronize Files with FTP Server
Contents[ Hide ]
Aspose.Email for SharePoint lets you synchronize files between a SharePoint document library and an FTP server. This article explains how.
When setting up FTP synchronization, you can apply the following settings:
- FTP credentials (host, port, connection mode, regular or SSL connection method, username and password).
- The name of the folder on the FTP server that the files should be synced to.
- The direction of the sync:
- From SharePoint to FTP or
- From FTP to SharePoint.
- Schedule (specify synchronization interval in minutes)
Either specify the FTP credentials manually in this window or load them using previously saved settings.
To do the synchronization:
Click Sync List with FTP on the Aspose Tools ribbon. The Sync with FTP dialog is displayed.
The Sync with FTP dialog.