Aspose.Font Documentation for Java API
Welcome to Aspose.Font for Java
Aspose.Font for Java is a font loading and drawing library. It supports multiple font formats such as TrueType (with TrueType collections), CFF, OpenType, and Type1. The API provides rich functionality to load/save fonts and provide information about its data structures along with any glyph that is supported by all the font types. It also provides encoding information for all the font types which represents a mapping between character codes and glyph identifiers. Its rendering subsystem helps end-users to render any desired glyph or text. Special glyphs can be rendered by implementing interfaces using simple graphics functionality (move point, draw line, curve).
Here is a brief description of information that you can get if following the next sections of Aspose.Font for Java.
Structure of Aspose.Font for Java documentation
The structure of the documentation of Aspose.Font for Java is pretty simple. Here is what the sections contain.
What is font? To start, go to this chapter where we gathered a pack of tutorial articles. You will learn the main terms and the definitions, understand the parameters of font and its classification. You will find out the difference between the glyph and character and many more.
Getting Started. As it is seen from the name of the chapter, here you will find all the needed information that will help you to start using Aspose.Font for Java. The next pages are included here: Product Overview, Supported File Formats, Feature List, System Requirements, and many more.
Developer Guide. It will teach you about Aspose.Font for Java namespaces, classes, objects, constructors, and other entities.
Release Notes. Follow the section to find out about all the updates of the product.
Aspose.Font for Java Resources
You may find useful the following links on the resources of the solution.
- Aspose.Font for Java Product Page - if you have decided to purchase or get a free trial of Aspose.Font for Java, go to this page.
- Aspose.Font for Java API Reference Guide - all the information that is needed for the integration of our product is gathered here.
- Download Aspose.Font for Java - go there to get full details about the java package and download it.
- Aspose.Font for Java Maven Repository - go there to load the package via Maven Project.
- Aspose.Font for Java Free Support Forum - here you can discuss any suggestion you have about Aspose.Font for Java.
- Aspose.Font for Java Paid Support Helpdesk - if you have bought the solution and have any issues, go here to get fast and qualified help.
Go to our GitHub to see code examples or contribute to the solution.
If you are willing to try the functional of the solution without integrating it see our free online applications.