How to Run the Examples
Please make sure you meet the following requirements before downloading and running the examples.
- Visual Studio 2015 or higher
- NuGet Package Manager installed in Visual Studio. Make sure that latest NuGet API version is installed in Visual Studio. For details on how to install NuGet package manager please check http://docs.nuget.org/ndocs/guides/install-nuget
- Go to Tools->Options->NuGet Package Manager->Package Sources and make sure that the option nuget.org is checked
- Example project uses NuGet Automatic Package Restore feature therefore you should have an active internet connection.
Download from GitHub
All examples of Aspose.GIS for .NET are hosted on GitHub.
- You can either clone the repository using your favourite GitHub client or download the ZIP file from here.
- Extract the contents of ZIP file to any folder on your computer. All the examples are located in the Examples folder.
- The project is created in Visual Studio 2015.
- Open the solution file in Visual Studio and build the project.
- On first run the dependencies will automatically be downloaded via NuGet.
- Data folder at the root folder of Examples contains input files. It is mandatory that you download the Data folder along with the examples project.
- Open RunExamples.cs, all the examples are called from here.
- Uncomment the examples you want to run from within the project.
Please feel free to reach out using our Forums if you have any issues setting up or running the examples.
If you like to add or improve an example, we encourage you to contribute to the project. All examples and showcase projects in this repository are open source and can be freely used in your own applications.
To contribute, you can fork the repository, edit the source code and create a pull request. We will review the changes and include it in the repository if found helpful.