Aspose.OMR for Java is a commercially licensed product that can be used in trial (evaluation) mode.
You can start using Aspose.OMR for Java right after the installation without providing a license. The package will work in trial mode, which allows you to design, generate, and recognize machine-readable forms. However, the following restrictions apply:
- A watermark is added to print forms generated by Aspose.OMR for Java.
- Only the first 5 elements of the template source are rendered on print forms. The remaining elements are ignored.
- Only the first 5 answers are recognized on the filled forms. The remaining answers are ignored.
Apply a license to remove the restrictions.
Getting a temporary license
A temporary license removes all limitations of the trial version for 30 days. Use it to start building a fully functional OMR application and make the final decision to purchase Aspose.OMR for Java later.
To request a temporary license, visit “Get a Temporary License” page.
Purchasing a license
Aspose.OMR for Java is licensed either by the number of developers and locations (sites) where the products will be used (Developer and Site licenses).
Applying a license
After receiving a purchased or temporary license, load it in your application’s code.
Licensing multiple Aspose products
- Even if you have a single license file for all Aspose products (such as Aspose.Total), you still need to apply the license separately to each Aspose product you are using in your application.
- Each Aspose product has a License class in its namespace. Use the fully qualified License class name when applying licenses to each product to avoid ambiguity.