Aspose.Pdf for CPP 17.10 Release Notes
First Public Release of Aspose.PDF for C++
We are pleased to announce the first public release of Aspose.PDF for C++. Aspose.PDF for C++ is a native C++ library that enable developers to create and manipulate PDF documents without using Adobe Acrobat. Aspose.PDF for C++ allows developers to create forms, add/edit text, manipulate PDF pages, add annotations, handle custom fonts and much more. The API offers rich documentation explaining features currently being offered by API, along with basic examples demonstrating the usage of these features in your C++ application. Please visit Product Features page for further details and get the chance to download first release of Aspose.PDF for C++.
Major supported Features
- Read, write and manipulate existing PDF documents without using Adobe Acrobat;
- Create forms and manage form fields embedded in a PDF document;
- Add, replace or remove text and images;
- Set page margin, size, orientation, transition type, zoom factor and appearance of PDF document
- Custom font handling;
- Add, update, delete attachments and annotations;
- Add and remove watermarks from PDF document;
- Add or remove bookmarks;
- Split, concatenate, extract or insert pages;
- Transform pages to image.