Welcome to the Aspose.PDF for C++ documentation section
Aspose.PDF for C++ is a native C++ library that enable developers to create and manipulate PDF documents without using Adobe Acrobat. Aspose.PDF for C++ allows developers to create forms, add/edit text, manipulate PDF pages, add annotations, handle custom fonts and much more. Here in documentation section of Aspose.PDF for C++, you can explore all the features of the API along with the basic examples to demonstrate the implementation of those features in your C++ application.
Using Aspose.PDF for C++ in your applications gives you the following benefits:
- Rich features
- Platform independence
- Performance and scalability
Aspose.PDF for C++ offers a wide arrange of features for creating, converting and manipulating PDF documents:
- Read, write and manipulate existing PDF documents without using Adobe Acrobat.
- Create forms and manage form fields embedded in a PDF document.
- Add, replace or remove text and images.
- Set page margin, size, orientation, transition type, zoom factor and appearance of PDF document.
- Custom font handling.
- Add, update, delete attachments and annotations.
- Add and remove watermarks from PDF document.
- Add or remove bookmarks.
- Split, concatenate, extract or insert pages.
- Transform pages to image.
- Determine and set metadata of PDF documents.
- Set document’s information e.g Author, Subject, Title etc.
Aspose.PDF for C++ can be used to build any type of 32-bit and 64-bit C++ application.
Performance and Scalability
Aspose.PDF for C++ is designed to perform equally well, both on server and client-side. Aspose.PDF for C++ is a native assembly that can be deployed by simply copying it. You do not have to worry about other services or modules.
Aspose provides unlimited free technical support for all its products. Support is available to all users, including evaluation.
If you need any assistance regarding Aspose.PDF for C++, please visit our Aspose.Forums. You can create a new topic over Aspose.PDF for C++ forums and your post will be answered within a few hours. All the inquiries over forums are replied directly by Aspose.PDF for C++ support team.
When expecting a reply in the forums, please allow for time zone differences.
If you have an issue with Aspose.PDF for C++, follow these simple steps to make sure it is resolved in the most efficient way:
- Make sure you use the latest version of Aspose.PDF for C++ before reporting the issue.
- When reporting an issue, please include the original document and possibly a code snippet that is able to reproduce the issue. If you need to attach multiple files, zip them into one. It is safe to attach your documents in Aspose.Forums in a private post, as only you and Aspose Staff will have access to attached files.
- In case your files are of larger size, which exceed the upload limit of the forums, you can upload it to some public file hosting service and share the URL in your post.
- Please try to report one issue per thread. If you have another issue, report it in a separate thread.
Aspose does not provide technical support over the phone. Phone support is only available for sales and purchase questions.
This table lists important Aspose.PDF for C++ technical resources.
|Aspose.PDF for C++ Home Page||Product home page.|
|Aspose.PDF Blog||Check this often for information about new releases and useful tips about Aspose.PDF.|
|Aspose.PDF for C++ Download||Download the latest version of Aspose.PDF from here. We release often.|
|Aspose.PDF for C++ Support Forum||Post your questions and issues here for a speedy resolution.|