Aspose.PUB for CPP 20.6 Release Notes
Aspose.PUB for C++ API has been launched!
We are glad to share the launch of Aspose.PUB for C++ API. It is a native C++ library that allows developers to read Microsoft Public files (.pub). It also allows us to convert .pub files to PDF without the need of any other software. The API lets you work with publication files without understanding the underlying file format structure. C++ application developers can thus use the API to create rich publication files conversion applications for mass conversion of PUB files to PDF format.
This initial version of the API supports:
- Reading Microsoft Publication (.pub) files
- Convert .pub files to PDF
- Edit .pub files metadata and save it as PDF
Using Aspose.PUBfor C++ in your applications gives you the following benefits:
- Rich features - Read .pub files, edit metadata and convert PUB to PDF with just few lines of code.
- Platform independence - Build any type of 32-bit and 64-bit C++ applications.
- Performance and scalability - Use on server and client-side by simply copying the assembly without worrying about other services or modules