Installing Aspose.Slides for SharePoint License
Once you are happy with your evaluation, you can purchase a license. Before purchasing, make sure you understand and agree to the license subscription terms. The license is emailed to you when the order has been paid.
The license is a ZIP archive containing a regular SharePoint solution package. The archive contains:
- Aspose.Slides.SharePoint.License.wsp – the SharePoint solution package file. The licenses is packaged as a SharePoint solution to make deployment and retraction across a server farm easy.
- readme.txt – License installation instructions.
Deploying the License
License installation is performed from the server console via stsadm.exe.
Perform following steps to deploy the Aspose.Slides for SharePoint license:
- Run stsadm to add the solution to the SharePoint solution store:
Stsadm.exe -o deploysolution -name Aspose.Slides.SharePoint.License.wsp
- Deploy the solution to all servers in the farm:
Stsadm.exe -o deploysolution -name Aspose.Slides.SharePoint.License.wsp -immediate -force
- Execute administrative timer jobs to complete the deployment immediately:
Stsadm.exe -o execadmsvcjobs
Test the License
To test that the license has been installed correctly, convert any document into a new format. If there’s no evaluation watermark in the document, the license activated successfully.