Welcome to the Aspose.3D for .NET documentation section
Aspose.3D for .NET is a class library project that empowers .NET applications to connect with prevalent 3D document formats automatically without the 3D modeling and rendering software being installed on the server. Aspose.3D API lets engineers read, convert, build, alter and control the substance of the 3D document formats.
The API is user friendly, it saves time and money than creating a similar solution from scratch.
Using Aspose.3D for .NET in your applications gives you the following benefits:
- Rich features
- Performance and Scalability
- Supports 3D File Formats
Aspose.3D offers a wide arrange of features for creating, reading, manipulating and saving 3D files:
- Build the mesh of various 3D geometric shapes
- Create a 3D scene document
- Set up normals or UV on the Cube
- Format elements using 3D Transformations
- Share Mesh’s geometry data between the multiple nodes
- Add Animation property to 3D scene document
Performance and Scalability
Aspose.3D for .NET is designed to perform equally well on the server or client-side. Aspose.3D for .NET is a single .NET library that can be deployed with any .NET application by simply copying it. You do not have to worry about other services or modules.
Aspose gives boundless free specialized support to every one of its APIs. Support is available to all clients, even during their assessment of the API.
If you need help with Aspose.3D for .NET, visit Aspose Forums. Post your question in the Aspose.3D for .NET forum and it will be answered within few hours. The questions are answered directly by the Aspose.3D for .NET customer happiness team. When expecting a reply in the forums, please allow for time zone differences.
If you face any issue with Aspose.3D for .NET, please follow these simple steps to make sure it is resolved in the most efficient way:
- Make sure you use the latest Aspose.3D for .NET version before reporting the issue. Refer to the NuGet Gallery to find out about the latest version.
- Have a look through the forum, documentation and the API Reference for solutions before reporting the issue. Your question might already have an answer.
- When reporting an issue, please include the original document and possibly a fragment of the code that causes the problem. If you need to attach multiple files, zip them into one archive. It is safe to attach your documents in Aspose Forums since only you and Aspose staff members will have access to attached files.
- Please try to report one issue per thread. If you have another issue, report it in a separate thread.
This table lists important Aspose.3D for .NET technical resources:
|Aspose.3D Home Page||Product home page.|
|Aspose.3D Blog||Check this often for information about new releases and useful tips about Aspose.3D for .NET|
|Aspose.3D for .NET Download||Download the latest version of Aspose.3D for .NET|
|Aspose.3D for .NET Support Forum||Post your questions and issues here for speedy resolution|
|Aspose.3D for .NET Examples and Plugins||This repository contains C# Example Project for Aspose.3D for .NET|