Installing Aspose.Cells for SharePoint License
Before buying, make sure that you understand and agree to the license subscription terms.
The license is emailed to you when the order has been paid. The license is a ZIP archive containing a regular SharePoint solution package.
The license ZIP contains:
- Aspose.Cells.SharePoint.License.wsp – SharePoint solution package file. The Aspose.Cells for SharePoint license is packaged as a SharePoint solution to facilitate deployment and retraction across the server farm.
- readme.txt – License installation instructions. License installation is performed from the server console via the stsadm.exe. The steps required to install the license are given below.
Installing the License
- Run stsadm to add the solution to the SharePoint solution store: stsadm.exe -o addsolution -filename Aspose.Cells.SharePoint.License.wsp
- Deploy the solution to all servers in the farm: stsadm.exe -o deploysolution -name Aspose.Cells.SharePoint.License.wsp -immediate -force
- Execute administrative timer jobs to complete the deployment immediately: stsadm.exe -o execadmsvcjobs