Welcome to Aspose.Diagram for Java!
Aspose.Diagram is the most flexible and reliable API that allows Java Applications to create and manage Microsoft Office Visio drawings without requiring Microsoft Office Visio to be installed on the system. It provides better performance and is easier to use to manipulate diagrams and convert files than Microsoft Office Automation.
Aspose.Diagram takes advantage of advanced functionality provided by Visio services to manipulate Visio documents on a server. The Aspose.Diagram API is extensible, easy to use, compact and provides all the most common functionality so that developers can write less code.
Using Aspose.Diagram for Java in your applications gives you the following benefits:
All Aspose Java APIs require Full Trust permission set. The reason is, Aspose Java APIs need to access registry settings, system files other than virtual directory for certain operations like parsing fonts etc. Moreover, Aspose Java APIs are based on core Java system classes that also require Full Trust permission set in many cases.
Internet Service Providers hosting multiple applications from different companies mostly enforce Medium Trust security level:
- OleDbPermission is not available. This means you cannot use the Jdbc managed OLE DB data provider to access databases.
- EventLogPermission is not available. This means you cannot access the Windows event log.
- ReflectionPermission is not available. This means you cannot use reflection.
- RegistryPermission is not available. This means you cannot access the registry.
- WebPermission is restricted. This means your application can only communicate with an address or range of addresses that you define in the
- FileIOPermission is restricted. This means you can only access files in your application’s virtual directory hierarchy.
This table lists important Aspose.Diagram for Java technical resources.
|Aspose.Diagram home page
|Product home page.
|Check this often for information about new releases and useful tips about Aspose.Diagram.
|Aspose.Diagram for Java download
|Download the latest version of Aspose.Diagram from here
|Aspose.Diagram for Java support forum
|Post your questions and issues here for a speedy resolution.
|Aspose.Diagram for Java product documentation
|Full online documentation that includes this documentation as well as Aspose.Diagram API Reference.