Using Aspose.Cells for C++ in your applications gives you the following benefits:
- Rich features
- Platform independence
- Performance and scalability
Aspose.Cells for C++ offers a wide arrange of features for creating, converting and manipulating spreadsheets:
- Built-In Properties
- Custom Properties
- Styles and Formatting
- Data Validation
- Conditional Formatting
- Reading, Writing and Calculating Formulas
- Group Rows and Columns
Use Aspose.Cells for C++ to build any type of 32-bit and 64-bit C++ application.
Performance and Scalability
Aspose.Cells for C++ is designed to perform equally well server or client-side. Aspose.Cells for C++ is a native assembly that can be deployed by simply copying it. You do not have to worry about other services or modules.
Aspose provides unlimited free technical support for all its products. Support is available to all users, including evaluation.
If you need help with Aspose.Cells for C++ visit the Aspose.Forums. Post your question in the Aspose.Cells for C++ forum and it will be answered within a few hours. The questions are answered directly by the Aspose.Cells for C++ support team.
When expecting a reply in the forums, please allow for time zone differences.
If you have an issue with Aspose.Cells for C++, follow these simple steps to make sure it is resolved in the most efficient way:
- Make sure you use the latest Aspose.Cells for C++ version before reporting the issue.
- When reporting an issue, please include the original document and possibly a fragment of the code that causes the problem. If you need to attach multiple files, zip them into one. It is safe to attach your documents in Aspose.Forums since only you and Aspose developers will have access to the attached files.
- Please try to report one issue per thread. If you have another issue, report it in a separate thread.
This table lists important Aspose.Cells for C++ technical resources.
Product home page.
Check this often for information about new releases and useful tips about Aspose.Cells.
Download the latest version of Aspose.Cells from here. We release often.
Post your questions and issues here for a speedy resolution.
Full online documentation that includes this documentation as well as Aspose.Cells API Reference.