Contents[ Hide ]
Installing Aspose.Cells for C++ in Windows
Using Nuget Package Manager
- In Nuget Package Manager, search for Aspose.Cells.
- Here is the Link to NuGet Package Aspose.Cells.Cpp.
- Refer to [Install Aspose Cells through NuGet] for details.(https://docs.aspose.com/cells/cpp/getting-started/).
You can also download ZIP package from the Aspose.Cells for C++ download page. The archive also contains the offline API documentation.
Using Include and lib Folders
- Download/Install the latest files.
- Unzip the folder to the production environment.
- To use Aspose.Cells for C++, reference “Include” and “lib” directory in your project.
Installing Aspose.Cells for C++ in Linux
- Download Aspose.Cells for C++ from the following page: Download Aspose.Cells for C++(Linux)
- Unzip the package and you will find a Demo which is on how to use Aspose.Cells for C++ for Linux.
- Run “cd Demo” in your Linux command line
- Run “rm -rf build;mkdir build;cd build”
- Run “cmake ..” will create a Makefile by CMakeLists.txt in Demo folder
- Run “make” to compile
- Run “./demo” you will see the result