Installing Aspose.GIS for .NET through NuGet
NuGet is the easiest way to download and install Aspose APIs for .NET. Open Microsoft Visual Studio and NuGet package manager. Search "aspose" to find the desired Aspose API. Click on "Install", the selected API will be downloaded and referenced in your project.
Install or Update Aspose.GIS using the Package Manager Console
You can follow the steps below to reference the Aspose.GIS API using the package manager console:
- Open your solution/project in Visual Studio.
- Select Tools -> Library Package Manager -> Package Manager Console from the menu to open package manager console.
Type the command “Install-Package Aspose.GIS -Version x.x.0” and press enter to install latest full release into your application. Alternatively, you can add the "-prerelease" suffix to the command in order to specify that the latest release including hot fixes is to be installed as well.
If you are not familiar with the Aspose EULA then it is a good idea to read the license referenced in the URL.
You should now find that Aspose.Email has successfully been added and referenced in your application for you.
In the package manager console, you can also use the command “Update-Package Aspose.GIS.NET” and press enter to check for any updates to the Aspose.GIS package and install them if present. You can also add the "-prerelease" suffix to update latest release.
Referencing the Component
In order to use any component in your application, add a reference to it. The steps that follow describes what to do when you use Visual Studio .NET.
- In the Solution Explorer, expand the project node you want to add a reference to.
- Right-click the References node for the project and select Add Reference from the menu.
- In the Add Reference dialog box, select the .NET tab (it's usually selected by default).
- If you have used MSI installer to install Aspose.GIS, you will see Aspose.GIS in the top pane. Select it and then click the Select button.
- If you have downloaded and unpacked the DLL only, click the Browse button and locate the Aspose.GIS.dll file.
You have referenced Aspose.GIS and it should appear in the SelectedComponents pane of the dialog box.
- Click OK.
An Aspose.Email reference appears under the References node of the project.
Uninstalling Aspose.GIS for .NET
If you have used MSI installer to deploy Aspose.GIS, follow these steps to completely remove the component and the associated demos and documentation:
- From the Start menu, select Settings followed by Control Panel.
- Click Add/Remove Programs.
- Select Aspose.GIS.
- Click the Change/Remove button to remove Aspose.GIS.
System Requirements for Aspose.GIS for .NET
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista , 7, 2003, 2008, 2012
- Both 32 and 64 bit Operating Systems are supported
- Xamarin.iOS 10.14 or later
- Xamarin.Mac 3.8 or later
- Xamarin.Android 7.5 or later
- .NET Framework 4.7 or later (Windows only)
- .NET Core 2.0 or later (Windows and Linux)
- Mono 5.4 or later (Windows and Linux)