Apose.Email for C++ is divided into several separate components, each with particular features. Here is a list of the features for each of the main packages.
General Email Features
- Create emails containing plain text
- Create emails containing HTML
- Create alternative message bodies for compatibility with both HTML and non-HTML supported email clients
- Add attachments to your emails
- Remove attachments from your emails
- Create attachments from file paths
- Create attachments from streams
- Create attachments from byte arrays
Embedded Object Features
- Embed objects (like images, sounds and so on) in your emails
- Remove embedded objects from your emails
- Embed objects from file paths
- Embed objects from streams
- Embed objects from byte arrays
- Import Microsoft Outlook Email Message Format (MSG) emails
- Import Microsoft HTML (MHT) emails
- Import RFC822 compliant message format (EML) emails
- Create emails from HTML contents
- Export emails to Microsoft HTML format (MHT)
- Export emails to RFC822 compliant message format (EML)
- Export emails from an Outlook PST file to Outlook MSG files
- Add iCalender events to email messages
- Customize email headers
- Set message priority, date and time
- Supports all character sets
- Supports parsing emails in MSG, MHT and EML formats
- Supports saving emails to MSG, MHT and EML formats
- Extract attachments from Microsoft Outlook Email Message (MSG) files
- Read messages from Outlook PST files
Try it out!
Parse email files with the free Aspose.Email Parser App.
General Parsing Features
- Extract email headers and message bodies.
- Retrieve names and values from email headers.
- Retrieve From, To, Cc and Reply-To addresses.
- Retrieve and save attachments.
- Retrieve and save embedded objects like images and sounds.
- Import Microsoft Outlook Email Message format (MSG) emails.
- Import Microsoft HTML Format (MHT) emails.
- Import RFC822 compliant message format (EML) emails.
- Export emails to Microsoft HTML format (MHT).
- Export emails to RFC822 compliant message format (EML).
- Supports multiple headers.
- Supports multiple parts.
- Supports all character sets.
- Retrieve metadata such as contentType, MimeVersion and XMailer.
Try it out!
Use Aspose.Email Metadata App to view and edit metadata online, built-in properties or custom properties of the message.
Advance Parsing Features
- Load and parse emails in MSG, MHT and EML formats
- Easily and reliably calculate occurrence dates and times for even the most complex recurrence patterns
- Consume and produce recurrence patterns in the iCalendar (RFC 2445) format
- Create recurrence patterns programmatically via an intuitive object model
- Use yearly, monthly, weekly, daily, hourly, minutely and secondly recurrence patterns
- Represent recurrence patterns in your windows, web or a mobile application
PST/OST Files Support
- Support for Personal and Offline Storage files
- Generate and read OST, PST files
- Supports PST file of all types
- All OST types supported for reading