Welcome to Aspose.Email for C++
Aspose.Eamil for C++ is a native C++ library that enables C++ developers to create, manipulate and convert Outlook and other popular emailing file formats. The API is independent of Office Automation or MS Outlook, and doesn’t need these to be installed on the server.
The API can be used on Windows OS for working with emailing file formats.
Aspose.Email for C++ is written in native C and can be used on both Windows as well as Linux applications. It can be used to perform a variety of tasks in applications. For example:
- Opening or saving emails in the form of EML or MHT files.
- Parsing/reading and saving Microsoft Outlook Messages and Outlook PST files.
- Dealing with MIME messages.
- Embedding objects in email messages.
- Creating emails by mail merges from different types of data sources
- Verifying email addresses.
- Working with Outlook media types including Messages, tasks, contacts, calendar and Journal items
- Create and manipulate Outlook PST and OST files