Aspose.Email for Android via Java Features
Contents[ Hide ]
Aspose.Email for Android via Java is divided into several separate components, each with particular features. Here is a list of the features for each of the main packages.
General Email Features
- Create emails containing plain text
- Create emails containing HTML
- Create alternative message bodies for compatibility with both HTML and non-HTML supported email clients
- Connect with any SMTP server at a specified port
- Send emails through any SMTP server
- Connect to SSL enabled SMTP server
- Connect to TLS based SMTP server
- Add attachments to emails
- Remove attachments from emails
- Create attachments from file paths
- Create attachments from streams
- Create attachments from byte arrays
Embedded Object Features
- Embed objects (like images, sounds and so on) in your emails
- Remove embedded objects from your emails
- Embed objects from file paths
- Embed objects from streams
- Embed objects from byte arrays
- Import Microsoft Outlook Email Message Format (MSG) emails.
- Import Microsoft HTML (MHT) emails
- Import RFC822 compliant message format (EML) emails
- Create emails from HTML contents
- Export emails to Microsoft HTML format (MHT)
- Export emails to RFC822 compliant message format (EML)
- Export emails from an Outlook PST file to Outlook MSG files
Bulk Mail Features
- Supports sending emails in batches
- Built-in multi-threading feature for sending bulk emails
- Supports saving bulk email messages in a message pool
Mail Merge Features
- Template-based mail merge using different data sources
- Supports DataTable as data source
- Supports DataRowCollection as data source
- Supports DataReader as data source
- Create email template from file
- Create email template from a MailMessage instance
- Perform row-wise mail merge for generating email messages
- Add iCalender events to email messages.
- Cancel iCalendar events.
- Send meeting requests by email.
- Send appointment requests by email.
Event Handling Features
- Supports a variety of useful events to provide more control.
- Perform actions when all bulk emails are sent.
- Perform actions when a message is about to send.
- Get notified through an event when an email is completely sent.
- Customize email headers.
- Set message priority, date and time.
- Supports all character sets.
- Request read receipts.
- Asynchronous and synchronous programming models.
- Supports parsing emails in MSG, MHT and EML formats.
- Supports saving emails to MSG, MHT and EML formats.
- Extract attachments from Microsoft Outlook Email Message (MSG) files.
- Read messages from Outlook PST files.
- Supports backup SMTP connection.
- Specify the number of attempts for SMTP connections.
General Parsing Features
- Extract email headers and message bodies.
- Retrieve names and values from email headers.
- Retrieve From, To, Cc and Reply-To addresses.
- Retrieve and save attachments.
- Retrieve and save embedded objects like images and sounds.
- Import Microsoft Outlook Email Message format (MSG) emails.
- Import Microsoft HTML Format (MHT) emails.
- Import RFC822 compliant message format (EML) emails.
- Export emails to Microsoft HTML format (MHT).
- Export emails to RFC822 compliant message format (EML).
- Supports multiple headers.
- Supports multiple parts.
- Supports all character Sets.
- Retrieve meta data such as contentType, MimeVersion and XMailer.
Advance Parsing Features
- Load and parse emails in MSG, MHT and EML formats.
- Validate email addresses.
- Supports email syntax validation.
- Supports email domain validation.
- Supports mail server validation.
- Supports MX records validation.
- Asynchronous validation.
- Flexible validation results.
- Specify DNS servers.* Set request timeout.
- Easily and reliably calculate occurrence dates and times for even the most complex recurrence patterns.
- Consume and produce recurrence patterns in the iCalendar (RFC 2445) format.
- Create recurrence patterns programmatically via an intuitive object model.
- Use yearly, monthly, weekly, daily, hourly, minutely and secondly recurrence patterns.
- Represent recurrence patterns in your windows, web or a mobile application.
PST/OST Files Support
- Support for Personal and Offline Storage files
- Generate and read OST, PST files
- Supports PST file of all types
- All OST types supported for reading