Welcome to Aspose.Email for Java!
Aspose.Email for Java is a Java API that enables Java applications to read and write Microsoft Outlook® documents without using Microsoft Outlook®. Aspose.Email for Java provides a number of key features such as managing recipients, subject, body, attachments in Microsoft Outlook® MSG documents and reading contacts, messages and folder information from Microsoft Outlook® PST documents. It can also be used to create, modify and convert email messages in EML, MSG and MHT formats.
Aspose.Email for Java can be used with any kind of application, whether a web or desktop application. Aspose.Email for Java also provides working examples to give developers a better understanding of Aspose.Email for Java.
Aspose.Email for Java cannot MSG (Outlook Message format) files, and allows you to save MSG files after applying changes to the original content. You can also parse attachments and save them to disk.
Reading Outlook PST files are also supported. Get the folders, subfolders, message count, message information (subject, sender, recipients, etc.), and contact information from PST files. Extract message from a PST file and save them to disk in MSG format.
Aspose.Email for Java is used by developers to perform a variety of tasks in their applications. For example, opening or saving emails in the form of EML or MHT files, parsing or reading, and saving Microsoft Outlook Messages and Outlook PST files, dealing with MIME messages, embedding objects in the email messages.
Email Message File Format Features
- Supports email messages in EML, MSG and MHTML formats.
- Create new message.
- Modify existing message and update contents like subject, sender, recipients, body, attachments, etc.
- Load existing message and get message contents like subject, attachments, sender, recipients, etc.
- Manage (add/remove) attachments in email message.
- Create HTML formatted email message.
- Create message in draft mode (MSG only).
- Read nested email message attachments.
- Convert messages from/to any of the supported formats.
MSG File Features
- Create new MSG documents from scratch.
- Open existing MSG documents.
- Access MSG contents.
- Modify existing MSG documents.
- Retrieve multiple recipients.
- Access the MAPI properties associated with the MSG documents.
- Parse attachment from the MSG document.
- Save attachment to the disk.
PST/OST File Features
- Load Outlook PST file from disk and get information about all its folders (only Unicode formats are supported).
- Get the messages information from any folder in the PST file, for example, subject, sender, attachments, etc.
- Extract messages from PST file and save to disk in MSG format.
- Read contacts information from PST file and save to disk in MSG format.
- Support for reading/manipulating OST file formats (support for creating OST formats is not supported at the moment)