Convert OneNote to Html
A lot of user devices are capable of processing Html by using Web browsers like Chrome/Safary/Opera/etc. It allows freely distribute and share Html content to any platform without cost.
Using Microsoft OneNote desktop app you can export your notes to MHtml format:
- Select pages you want to export by holding Ctrl + mouse right-click
- Choose File -> Export
- Under ‘Export Current’ choose what to export
- Under ‘Select Format’ choose option for Single File Web Page format
- Press export and specify destination file name
All selected content will be saved to specified file.
Aspose.Note fills this gap and supports export to PDF with a set of useful settings. Using latest version of Aspose.Note you can:
- Specify any range of pages to be saved.
- Handle absent fonts.
- Control how resources like fonts/images/css are saved.
Aspose.Note for .NET offers the Document class that represents a OneNote document. The Document class exposes the Save method that can be called to convert a OneNote document into a Html document. The HtmlSaveOptions class allows to specify additional settings for saving operation.