Optical character recognition (OCR) technology is the key element of the digital transformation. It uses advanced artificial intelligence techniques to automatically recognize text in a photo or scanned image instead of manually retyping printed or handwritten documents.
Aspose.OCR for Java can help you get the best results with the least cost and effort. With just a few lines of code, you can create full-featured on-premise and web-based applications that convert images to text without having to worry about complicated technical details.
- State-of-art optical character recognition engine with superior recognition speed and accuracy designed by Aspose engineering team.
- Can be used to build cross-platform applications for desktop, mobile and web.
- Supports 26 languages based on Latin and Cyrillic scrips as well as Chinese.
- Detects and recognizes all popular typefaces such as Arial, Times New Roman, Courier New, Tahoma, Calibri and more in regular, bold and italic styles.
- Process rotated, skewed and noisy images. Various built-in filters for image pre-processing.
- Supports all image formats you can get from a scanner or camera as well as web links.
- Batch recognition of all images in a folder or archive.
- Recognizes the whole image or selected areas only; identifies words, lines or paragraphs.
- Recognition results are returned in the most popular document and data exchange formats: plain text, PDF, Word, Excel, JSON, XML.
- Spell checking of recognition results.
- Full compatibility with other Aspose products - build solutions of any complexity using familiar concepts with minimal code.