Welcome to the Aspose.OCR for Java
Aspose.OCR for Java is an optical character API that allows developers to add OCR functionality to their Java applications without requiring any additional tool or API. Aspose.OCR for Java allows extracting text from images having different fonts and styles - saving the time and effort involved in developing an OCR solution from scratch.
Aspose.OCR for Java comes with fully featured demos and working examples written in Java. The demos help developers learn about the component’s features and get up and running quickly. Using Aspose.OCR for Java, developers can extract text and related information such as font, style & location of the text from specific parts of an image. This feature allows to perform the OCR operation quickly on document scans that follow the similar structure.
Aspose.OCR for Java comes with fully featured demos and working examples written in Java. The demos help developers learn about the component’s features and get up and running quickly.
- Read characters from images.
- Support for JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP and TIFF image file formats for OCR.
- Support for English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Read popular fonts including Arial, Times New Roman, Courier New, Verdana, Tahoma and Calibri.
- Support for regular, bold and italic font styles.
- Scan the whole image or any part of the image.
- Scan rotated images.
- Can apply different noise removal filters before image recognition.
- Extract optical marked elements from Scanned images.
- Support for various optical marked elements such as Check Box, Choice Box, Grid, Barcode & OCR.