Optical character recognition (OCR) technology is the key element of the digital transformation. It uses advanced artificial intelligence techniques to automatically recognize text in a photo or scanned image instead of manually retyping printed or handwritten documents.
Aspose.OCR for .NET can help you get the best results with the least cost and effort. With just a few lines of code, you can create full-featured on-premise and web-based applications that convert images to text without having to worry about complicated technical details.
Aspose.OCR can be combined with other Aspose products, such as Aspose.OMR for .NET to create end-to-end optical recognition solutions.
- State-of-art optical character recognition engine with superior recognition speed and accuracy designed by Aspose engineering team.
- Can be used to build both desktop and web .NET applications for a number of platforms.
- Supports 27 languages based on Latin, Cyrillic and Asian scrips.
- Detects and recognizes all popular typefaces such as Arial, Times New Roman, Courier New, Tahoma, Calibri and more in regular, bold and italic styles.
- Process rotated, skewed and noisy images. Various built-in filters for image preprocessing.
- Supports all image formats you can get from a scanner or camera as well as web links.
- Batch recognition of all images in a folder or archive.
- Recognizes the whole image or selected areas only; identifies words, lines or paragraphs.
- Recognition results are returned in the most popular document and data exchange formats: plain text, HTML, PDF, Word, RTF, ePub, Excel, JSON, XML.
- Spell checking of recognition results.
- Full compatibility with other Aspose products - build solutions of any complexity using familiar concepts with minimal code.