Welcome to Aspose.OCR for .NET
Aspose.OCR for .NET is a character and optical mark recognition component that allows developers to add OCR functionality to their .NET applications using a simple set of classes.
The component is implemented using Managed C# and can be used with any .NET language. Aspose.OCR for .NET comes with detailed demos and working examples written in C#. The demos help developers learn about the component’s features and get up and running quickly.
- Read characters from images.
- Support for JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP and TIFF image file formats for OCR.
- Support for English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Read popular fonts including Arial, Times New Roman, Courier New, Verdana, Tahoma and Calibri.
- Support for regular, bold and italic font styles.
- Scan the whole image or any part of the image.
- Scan rotated images.
- Can apply different noise removal filters before image recognition.
Aspose provides unlimited free technical support for all its products. The support is available to all users, including evaluation. If you need help with Aspose.OCR, consider the following:
- The main avenue for support is the Aspose.Forums. Post your question in the Aspose.OCR Support Forum and it will be answered within a few hours.
- Please note, Aspose does not provide technical support over the phone. Phone support is only available for sales and purchase questions.
- When expecting a reply in the forums, please allow for time zone differences.
If you have an issue with Aspose.OCR, follow these simple steps to make sure it is resolved in the most efficient way:
- Make sure you use the latest Aspose.OCR version before reporting the issue.
- Have a look through the forums, this documentation and API Reference before reporting the issue; maybe your question was already answered.
- When reporting an issue, please include the original document and possibly a fragment of your code that causes the problem. If you need to attach multiple files, zip them into one. It is safe to attach your documents in Aspose.Forums if the thread is marked/created as Private since only you and Aspose developers will have access to the attached files.
Please try to report one issue per thread. If you have another issue, report it in a separate thread.