Advanced operations for C++
Advanced Operations is a section about how to deals with existing PDF files programatically, be they documents created with Aspose.PDF as discussed in Basic Operations, or PDFs created with Adobe Acrobat, Google Docs, Microsoft Office, Open Office or any other PDF producer.
You’ll learn different ways to:
- Working with Documents - compress, split, and merge documents and make other operations with the whole document
- Working with Pages - add, move or remove, crop pages, add watermarks, stamps
- Working with Text - add, format, search and replace text in PDF
- Working with Images - insert, remove, extract image in document
- Working with Tables - insert, decorate table in PDF, extract tabular data
- Working with Forms - deal with interact PDF documents, add formfields, extract data
- Working with Graphs - manipulate with shapes on the page
- Annotations - Annotations allow users to add custom content on PDF pages. You can add, delete and modify the annotation from the PDF documents.
- Artifacts - deal with watermarks and other special objects in PDF
- Metadata in PDFs - get or set meta data in documents, dealing with XMP data.
- Securing and Signing - protect and sign your PDF document programmatically
- Operators - make low-level operations in PDF