Aspose.Slides Java for NetBeans - Maven
NetBeans is a Fully-featured Java IDE written completely in Java. It is primarily intended for development in Java but also supports other languages, in particular, PHP, C/C++, and HTML5.
The NetBeans Team actively support the product and seek feature suggestions from the wider community. Every release is preceded by a time for Community testing and feedback.
Aspose.Slides for Java
Aspose.Slides for Java is a unique PowerPoint management component that enables Java applications to read, write and manipulate PowerPoint documents (PPT, PPTX, POS, PPS, POTX, PPSX) PDF, HTML and image file formats without using Microsoft PowerPoint.
Aspose.Slides for Java is the first and only Java component that provides functionality to manage PowerPoint documents within your own applications. As with all Aspose Java components, Aspose.Slides for Java is written in pure Java, incredibly priced and lightning fast.
Aspose.Slides Java (Maven) for NetBeans
- Aspose.Slides Java (Maven) for NetBeans is a Plugin for NetBeans IDE by Aspose. The Plugin intended for developers using Maven platform for Java developments and want to use Aspose.Slides for Java in their projects. The Plugin lets you create maven projects for using Aspose.Slides for Java API and also download Code Examples of the API.
- The plugin provides following features to work with Aspose.Slides for Java API within NetBeans IDE comfortably:
WIZARDS: The plugin contains two wizards —–
** **Aspose.Slides Maven Project (wizard)
- This New Project wizard lets developers to create Maven project for using Aspose.Slides for Java from New Project -> Maven-> Aspose.Slides Maven Project.
- The reference of Aspose.Slides for Java API maven dependency is automatically fetched from Aspose Cloud Maven Repository and gets added in the pom.xml.
- The created project will always contain most recent available version Maven Dependency for Aspose.Slides for Java API.
- The wizard steps also presents with the option for downloading Code Examples for using Aspose.Slides for Java API.
** **Aspose.Slides Code Example (wizard)
- This New File wizard lets you copy the downloaded Code Examples into your project for using Aspose.Slides for Java from New File -> Java -> Aspose.Slides Code Example.
- Available samples are displayed in tree format from where the user can select them categorically.
- All the examples within the selected category will get copied to the project’s “com.aspose.slides.examples” package folder along with the required resources within “src/main/resources” folder needed to run the examples.
- Code Examples of Aspose.Slides for Java API are meant for demonstrating the various of the API.
- The wizard will also look for and updates for newly available Code Examples from Aspose.Slides for Java examples repository.
System Requirements and Supported Platforms
- System Memory: 2 GB or more (Recommended)
- OS: Any operating system that support the Java VM (Virtual Machine)
- Internet Connection: 2 MB or faster (Recommended)
- NetBeans 8.1 (Recommended)
- NetBeans 8.0
Download NetBeans IDE
You should have NetBeans IDE preinstalled before you download Aspose.Slides Java (Maven) for NetBeans plugin.
Aspose.Slides Java (Maven) for NetBeans plugin supports NetBeans IDE 8.0 and 8.1. We recommend to only use the latest version of NetBeans IDE.
To download NetBeans IDE,
- Navigate to: https://netbeans.org/downloads
- Click Download to download NetBeans IDE appropriate bundle.
Download only Java EE / SE supported NetBeans download bundle of the current latest release i.e. NetBeans IDE 8.1.
Download Aspose.Slides Java (Maven) for NetBeans
- The plugin can be directly downloaded from the NetBeans plugin hosting URL: http://plugins.netbeans.org/plugin/63817
and later can be installed using the IDE option:
- Goto Tools > Plugins > Downloaded
- Click “Add Plugins…" and browse for downloaded .nbm extension plugin file for Aspose.Slides Java (Maven) for NetBeans.
- Click “Install” to install the plugin
- Or it can be directly installed (without manual downloading from NetBeans plugin hosting URL) using the IDE options:
- Goto Tools > Plugins> Available Plugins
- In Search Box type: “Aspose”
- Select “Aspose.Slides Java NetBeans (Maven)” plugin
- Click “Install”
Using the Plugin
How to apply Aspose License?
This Plugin uses an evaluation version of Aspose.Slides. Once you are happy with your evaluation, you can purchase a license at the Aspose website. To remove evaluation message and feature limitations, product license should be applied. You will receive a license file after you have purchased the product. Please follow the steps below to apply the license
- Make sure the license file is named as Aspose.Slides.Java.lic
- Place Aspose.Slides.Java.lic file in the folder that contains the Aspose.Slides.jar
- Use following code for activating the license:
License license = new License(); license.setLicense("Aspose.Slides.Java.lic");
Support, Extend and Contribute
- If you like to see known / reported issues (by the users or Q.A team) in the plugin.
- Or you want to report any issue you found in the plugin
- Have any improvement suggestion or like to make any feature request
Please follow GitHub Issues Tracker for logging any issues found in the plugin.
Extend and Contribute
Aspose.Slides Java (Maven) for NetBeans is open source and its source code is available on the major social coding websites listed below. Developers are encouraged to download the source code and contribute by suggesting or adding new feature or improving the existing ones, so that others could also benefit from it. Developers can also learn from it to make their own plugins.
How to configure source code of Aspose.Slides Java (Maven) for NetBeans
Below simple steps will smoothly lead to successful configuration of “Aspose.Slides Java (Maven) for NetBeans” plugin source code in NetBeans IDE
- Download / Clone the source code.
- Choose File > Open Project
- Browse to the latest project source that you have downloaded and open the project.
- Aspose.Slides Java (Maven) for NetBeans plugin code is now ready to enhance.