Aspose.Slides for PHP via Java is a cross-platform class library that enables your applications to perform a wide variety of document processing tasks without using Microsoft PowerPoint®.
Why You Should Use Aspose.Slides for PHP via Java
- Aspose.Slides for PHP via Java is the first and only component that provides the functionalities required to manage PowerPoint® documents.
- Aspose.Slides for PHP via Java offers a lot of key features such as managing texts, shapes, tables & animations, adding audio and video to slides, previewing slides, exporting slides to SVG, PDF, and other formats, and many more capabilities.
- Aspose.Slides for PHP via Java not only lets you open PowerPoint files from different sources but also allows you to save your presentations in a variety of ways. For example, you can save your presentations in PPT; you can also save your slides as images.
- Aspose.Slides for PHP via Java gives you almost all the features you may or may not find in Microsoft PowerPoint. Given the versatility of Aspose.Slides for PHP via Java, besides tables and different kinds of shapes, you get to use it to add different kinds of frames—text, audio, and video frames—to your slides.
Aspose.Slides for PHP via Java features can be divided into these groups:
- Presentation Features.
- Slides Features.
- Graphics and Multimedia Features.
- Table Features.
- Text & Paragraph Features
- Advanced Features
- Opening Microsoft PowerPoint presentations from different sources.
- Saving presentations in different Microsoft PowerPoint formats.
- Creating presentations from scratch.
- Converting presentations to PDF documents without using any other component
- Reading or modifying a presentation’s document properties
- Applying protection on presentation
- Exporting presentation to PDF
- Exporting presentation to TIFF
- Exporting presentation to XPS
- Exporting presentation to SWF
- Exporting presentation to PDF Note / Tiff Notes
- Exporting presentation to HTML
- Creating new slides from scratch and adding them to presentations.
- Accessing any slide through its position in a presentation.
- Copying or cloning slides to the same or another presentation.
- Editing and deleting slides.
- Copying masters with slides automatically.
- Previewing slides.
- Getting or setting a slide’s name.
- Saving slides as images.
- Exporting slides to SVG format.
- Working with many masters in presentations.
- Filling slides background with any supported style.
- Adding new or managing slide notes.
- Setting new slide masters and styles dynamically.
- Adding or modifying slide show transition.
- Adding Morph Transitions
Graphics & Multimedia Features
- Creating or managing shapes such as lines, rectangles, ellipses, and polylines.
- Managing line styles in shapes.
- Getting a shape’s alternative text.
- Rotating flip shapes.
- Filling shapes in different styles—for example, solid, gradient, pattern, texture, and picture.
- Using any of 48 pre-defined patterns and 24 textures.
- Assigning links to shapes.
- Reading, modifying, and adding new animation effects to slides and shapes.
- Adding new pictures to presentations and managing existing ones.
- Adding new picture bullets to presentations and managing existing ones.
- Adding new audio frames to presentations and managing existing ones.
- Adding new video frames to presentations and managing existing ones.
- Creating tables from scratch and adding them to slides.
- Resizing and moving tables.
- Accessing any cell in a table.
- Changing the format and borders of any cell.
- Resizing columns and rows.
- Adding and deleting columns and rows.
- Setting border width and color for the whole table.
Text & Paragraph Features
- Getting and setting texts in text placeholders and text frames.
- Getting a placeholder’s type.
- Changing the text formatting in a text frame.
- Adding new fonts or managing the fonts already used in a presentation.
- Changing texts and Text Formatting.
- Creating or managing links to the text.
- Supporting tabs and effective tabs.
- Adding new text frames to almost any type of shape.
- Accessing and modifying margins and text wrap settings of text frames.
- Accessing and modifying paragraph indentation.
- Accessing OLE objects embedded in presentations.
- Locking presentations.
Aspose provides unlimited free technical support for all its products. The support is available to all users (including users with evaluation packages). If you need help with Aspose.Slides for PHP via Java, consider the following:
- The main avenue for support is the Aspose Forums. Post your question in the Aspose.Slides forum—and it will be answered within a few hours. Aspose.Slides support team directly answers questions posted on the forum.
- Please note that Aspose does not provide technical support over the phone. Phone support is only available for sales and purchase questions.
- When expecting a reply in the forums, please be patient and make evaluations for time zone differences.
If you have an issue with Aspose.Slides for PHP via Java, follow these guidelines to resolve it in the most efficient manner:
Check and confirm that you are using the latest Aspose.Slides for PHP via Java version first before reporting the issue. Perhaps, the issue you experienced was already resolved in an update.
See Aspose.Slides download to get information on the latest product version.
Before reporting an issue, you may want to go through our forums, this documentation, and the API Reference. Perhaps, the answer to your question was provided already.
When reporting an issue, please include the original document and (if possible) a fragment of your code pertaining to the problem. If you need to attach multiple files, put them in a ZIP package.
You can safely attach your documents in Aspose.Forums because only you and Aspose developers have access to the attached files.
Create and use one thread for a specific issue. If you experience another issue, you have to create another thread to report it.
This table lists important Aspose.Slides for PHP via Java technical resources.
|Aspose.Slides for PHP via Java home page
|Product home page.
|Check this page regularly for information on new releases and useful tips on Aspose.Slides.
|Aspose.Slides for PHP via Java download
|Download the latest version of Aspose.Slides here. We often release new versions.
|Aspose.Slides support forum
|Post your questions and issues here for a speedy resolution.
|Aspose.Slides for PHP via Java product documentation
|Full online documentation that contains this document and the Aspose.Slides API Reference.