How to Run the Examples in C#
Please make sure you meet the following requirements before downloading and running the examples.
- Visual Studio 2010 or higher
Download from GitHub
All examples of Aspose.TeX for .NET are hosted on GitHub.
- You can either clone the repository using your favorite GitHub client or download the ZIP file from here.
- Extract the contents of ZIP file to any folder on your computer. All the examples are located in the Aspose.TeX.Examples folder.
- There is one Visual Studio solution file for C#.
- The project is created in Visual Studio 2019, but the solution file is compatible with Visual Studio 2010 SP1 and higher.
- Open the solution file in Visual Studio and build the project.
- Download library from Aspose.TeX for .NET download page.
- Place Apose.TeX.dll in Aspose.TeX.Examples/libs folder.
- Aspose.TeX.Examples/input contains input files which examples use. It is necessary to download the input folder along with the examples project.
- Open RunExamples.cs; all the examples are called from here.
- Uncomment the examples you want to run from within the project.
Please feel free to reach out using our Forums if you have any issues setting up or running the examples.
If you like to add or improve an example, we encourage you to contribute to the project. All examples and showcase projects in this repository are open source and can be freely used in your own applications.
To contribute, you can fork the repository, edit the source code and create a pull request. We will review the changes and include it in the repository if found helpful.