Aspose.Total Project Wizard for Eclipse
Eclipse IDE is a famous Java Integrated Development Environment (IDE). The IDE is definitely the most known product of the Eclipse Open Source project. Today it is the leading development environment for Java with a market share of approximately 60%.
The Eclipse IDE can be extended with additional software components. Eclipse calls these software components Plug-ins. Several Open Source projects and companies have extended the Eclipse IDE or created standalone applications (Eclipse RCP) on top of the Eclipse framework.
Aspose.Total for Java
Aspose.Total for Java is a compilation of every Java API offered by Aspose. Using Aspose.Total for Java developers can create a wide range of applications, each leveraging the combined power of all Aspose Java components that are included as part of the Aspose.Total for Java suite.
Aspose.Total Java Project Wizard for Eclipse
Aspose.Total Java Project Wizard for Eclipse is an Eclipse plugin, developed by Aspose to facilitate the usage of Aspose.Total for Java APIs in java project within Eclipse IDE.
The plugin comes with project wizard - Aspose Project Wizard for creating Aspose’s Java Project.
The wizard enables the developers to select and download the latest Aspose libraries and samples / example codes of them.
This plugin helps you to explore Aspose Java APIs inside your favorite IDE.
- Aspose New Project creates a new project by downloading and referencing libraries of Aspose Java components.
- Aspose New Project wizard allows you to select APIs from Aspose Java product lines like Aspose.Cells for Java and Aspose.Words for Java.
- Once the specific component is selected, its reference is automatically downloaded from Aspose servers and referenced in classpath of the project.
- Once the project is created using “Aspose New Project”, the user can then add Aspose Example using Aspose New File.
- Available examples are displayed in tree format from where the user can select one.
- Selected example will be added to the current project including source files and required data files.
- The newly created project is ready to debug/evaluate, all references are automatically added.
- With this plugin, you never need to check for new releases of Aspose APIs. Whenever a new release is published, you will be notified while creating the project and you can also check release notes to save your time.
System Requirements and Supported Platforms
- System Memory: 2 GB or more (Recommended)
- Operating System: Any operating system that support the Java VM (Virtual Machine)
- Internet Connection: 2 MB or faster (Recommended)
- Eclipse Mars.1 (4.5.1) - Recommended
- Eclipse Juno or later.
Download Eclipse IDE
You will need to first install Eclipse IDE before downloading the Aspose.Total Java for Eclipse IDE plugin.
To download Eclipse IDE
- Goto https://eclipse.org.
- Download and install the recommended Eclipse IDE for Java SE / EE developers.
Download Aspose.Total Java Project Wizard for Eclipse
Download Aspose.Total Java Project Wizard for Eclipse from any of the following social coding sites:
Please check the video below to see the Aspose Project Wizard plugin in action.
Support, Extend and Contribute
- If you like to see known / reported issues (by the users or Q.A team) in the plugin.
- Or you want to report any issue you found in the plugin
- Have any improvement suggestion or like to make any feature request
Please follow GitHub Issues Tracker for logging any issues found in the plugin.
Extend and Contribute
Aspose.Total Java Project Wizard for Eclipse IDE is open source and its source code is available on the major social coding websites listed below. Developers can extend the functionality if they want or learn from it to make their own plugins.
How to configure source code of “Aspose.Total Java Project Wizard for Eclipse”
Below simple steps will smoothly lead to successful configuration of Aspose Project Wizard source code in Eclipse IDE
- Download / Clone the source code.
- Choose File > Import > General > Existing Projects into Workspace
- Browse to the latest project source that you have downloaded
- Select the Eclipse Project you want to import
- Click Finish
- Aspose.Total Java for Eclipse IDE plugin code is now ready to enhance.