Sitefinity Export Users to Excel
- System Requirements and Supported Platforms
- Source Code
- Installation and Usage
- Using and Video Demo
- Extend and Contribute
Aspose .NET Export Users to Excel for SiteFinity Module allows developers to export SiteFinity Users into Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice Spreadsheet. This module demonstrates the powerful spreadsheet building feature provided by Aspose.Cells.
System Requirements and Supported Platforms
In order to setup Aspose.Cells .NET for Sitefinity add-ons you need to have the following requirements met:
- Sitefinity CMS running on ASP.NET 4.0
Please feel free to contact us if you have any issues setting up this Sitefinity Add-on.
The Add-on is supported on all versions of
- Sitefinity CMS running on ASP.NET 4.0
You can get the latest source code from one of the following locations
How to configure the source code
You need to have the following installed in order to open and extend the source code
- Visual Studio 2010 or higher
Please follow these simple steps to get started
- Download/Clone the source code.
- Open Visual Studio 2010 and Choose File > Open Project
- Browse to the latest source code that you have downloaded and open the .sln file.
Installation and Usage
You can download Aspose .NET Content Exporter for Sitefinity module from one of the following locations
Once downloaded, please follow these steps to install the Add-on into your Sitefinity website:
Step 1: Copy files to your Sitefinity installation
Please extract the downloaded ZIP file. You will need FTP or direct access to the Sitefinity installation folder on the server to perform the following:
- Copy Aspose.Cells.dll and Aspose.SiteFinity.ExportUsersToExcel.dll into the bin folder of the Sitefinity installation.
- Copy the Addons folder on the root of the Sitefinity installation where the bin folder is located.
Step 2: Register the Aspose Sitefinity Content Export add-on in Sitefinity
- Log into your Sitefinity CMS with an ‘Administrator’ account. The login page can be reached by http://www.mywebsite.com/sitefinity
- Click Administration and then Settings. The Basic Settings page appears.
- Click the Advanced link. The Settings page appears.
- In the left pane, click Toolboxes followed by Toolboxes, then PageControls, Sections and ContentToolboxSection, then Tools.
- Click Create new. The widget registration form appears.
- Fill the form fields as follows:
Make sure Enabled is selected.
Add Name, Title and Description as follows: Aspose.SiteFinity.ExportUsersToExcel Aspose Export SiteFinity Users to Excel Export SiteFinity Users to Excel
You may leave all other fields as they are.
- When finished, click Save changes. The widget is registered in the toolbox and can be used in Sitefinity.
Using and Video Demo
After you have installed and configured the Aspose Sitefinity Export Users to Excel add-on it is really simple to start using it on your website. Please follow these simple steps to get started:
- Make sure you are logged-in to Sitefinity with an Administrator level account.
- Navigate to the page where you want to add the Export add-on. Make sure the page is opened in edit mode.
- From the Drag Widgets menu on the right, select Aspose Export Users to Excel and drag it into position.
You have successfully added Aspose Sitefinity Export Users to Excel.
Please check the video below to see the module in action.
From the very first days of Aspose, we knew that just giving our customers good products would not be enough. We also needed to deliver good service. We are developers ourselves and understand how frustrating it is when a technical issue or a quirk in the software stops you from doing what you need to do. We’re here to solve problems, not create them.
This is why we offer free support. Anyone who uses our product, whether they have bought them or are using an evaluation, deserves our full attention and respect.
You can log any issues or suggestions related to Aspose.Cells .NET for Sitefinity Modules using any of the following platforms
Extend and Contribute
Aspose Sitefinity Widgets / Modules are open source and their source code is available on the major social coding websites listed below. Developers are encouraged to download the source code and extend the functionality as per their own requirements.