Set 3D Rotation Properties in Shapesheet
Aspose.Diagram API allows developers to change 3D rotation values in the shapesheet. The RotationXAngle, RotationYAngle, and RotationZAngle cell values control the degree of rotation in each of the respective axes. The RotationType’s enum value controls the rotation type:
- Parallel rotation, where the shape is rotated without accounting for linear perspective.
- Perspective rotation, where the shape is rotated with linear perspective.
- Oblique rotation presets (bottom left, bottom right, top left and top right), where the shape is rotated with oblique projection.
The KeepTextFlat cell value indicates whether a shape’s text will ignore the shape’s rotation in 3-D. It does not apply to 2-D rotation. The DistanceFromGround cell value determines the distance the object is raised from the ground in the points when rotated in 3-D. The Perspective cell value determines the perspective angle for a perspective rotation, in degrees (0 to 359.9).
Set 3D Rotation Properties
ThreeDFormat member exposed by the Shape class can be used to set 3d rotation properties.
The code below shows how to:
- Load a source drawing.
- Retrieve a shape by page name and ID parameters.
- Set 3D rotation properties.
- Save drawing
3D Rotation Programming Sample
Use the following code in your .NET application to set 3D rotation properties using Aspose.Diagram for .NET API.