Working with Brushes
Aspose.Drawing for .NET API provides the capability to draw graphics elements. Brushes are one of the key element of working with graphics and are used to fill the internal of a drawing object such as an ellipse, circle, etc with the specified color.
Using Solid Brush to Draw Graphics in C#
To draw graphics with a solid brush, the following steps can be used.
- Create an object of the Bitmap class
- Initialize the Graphics object from above bitmap
- Create a new Brush using the SolidBrush class
- Use the FillEllipse method as an example to draw a solid filled Ellipse
- Save the output to any desirable output image format